Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

January 19, 2011

Lick Your Lips

Here's the magazine advertisement that started the shopping ; )






















































































First things first, I want to thank Eric at Aventura Mall for the awesome service he gave me. If you have the luck in having him help you it will be worth it.
( He will go the extra mile to help and sell you more... LoL )
Just kidding.

So here are the new Clinique - chubby stick moisturizing lip balms.

Now don't let the color of these sticks fool you.
They don't really have a dark tint. They go on very smooth, and keep your lips soft. The tint is light which makes it perfect for a touch of color without it being to dark on your lips.

I would say this is the perfect lip balms for anyone who wants to look natural & not to made up.

Which would go great with the mascara I blogged about yesterday.

Link for the mascara is :
http://asecondchancearound-twitterme.blogspot.com/2011/01/bat-your-eyes.html

How do you wear your makeup ?
do you have some ideas for a natural look or more of a made up look ?

Let me know what brands you think are great.

Contest to win a free Clinique Chubby Stick will be posted later this week
on my Youtube Page.

Make sure you are a follower on Twitter and a subscriber on my

Youtube Channel @
www.youtube.com/asecondchancearound

Twitter Page
http://twitter.com/ASecondChance

2 comments:

Diana DeLaFuente said...

I'm lazy and hate reapplying lipstick so I love the L'oreal Infallible lipstick.

Katiuszka said...

Hello, in Poland brand clinigue is rather unpopular and expensive. I prefer L'oreal:) I wanted to tell you I like to listen to you and to watch. I apologise for my weak English:)

A Second Chance Around Archive