Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

January 13, 2011

All Over My Lips
















Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm is a new product,
lip balm with a hint of color.

They are made from natural botanical flower waxes ylang-ylang & jasmine, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Beeswax.

It’s 100% natural.
It goes on smooth & makes lips feel super moisturized when it first goes on.
But within an hour you will not feel it as moisturized but it still leaves your lips soft. You may have to re-apply for Super moisture.
I like the fact that it adds color to my lips & moisturizes.

The six colors they come in Pink Blossom, Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily & Red Dahlia.

They cost $7.99 each & you can purchase them in your local drug store. I purchased mine at Walgreens,
www.Walgreens.com

I do use my own money to buy Burt's Bees products & all products I blog about & make videos about.
www.youtube.com/ASecondChanceAround

Check out their website :
http://www.burtsbees.com



**Kisses**

2 comments:

Katiuszka said...

Hi from Poland :)

Unknown said...

Hello to you Katiuszka from Florida : )

A Second Chance Around Archive