Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

January 28, 2011

I Don't Like It ...



www.youtube.com/asecondchancearound


I AM SO CUTE !




BUT THIS SHIRT IS SUCH A PAIN.



WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT ?



Christian doesn't seem to like his new shirt... LoL

Gee I wonder why ?


While you are here today, please take a peek at this wonder website.

I know things are tight everywhere but any help you can donate would be Fabulous.

And I know my fellow twitters and Bloggers are

FABULOUS !!!

Nothing is to small or big.

I know we can help.


Glimmer of Life, Small Dog Rescue in South Florida

Glimmer of Life is a non-profit, no-kill small dog rescue located in South Florida. Looking to adopt a small dog?


Click Here!

www.glimmeroflife.com

http://www.glimmeroflife.com/donate.html


No comments:

A Second Chance Around Archive