Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

May 10, 2011

Thank You @DunkinDonuts For Starting My Morning Right ;)




Time to start the day. With a great cup of coffee & pan con manteca (bread & butter).
I have a lot of catching up to do.
Some of you make sending packages a chore ;)

So now I have to do some work, twitter to pass some time by & get some invoices in order.

So how do you start your day ?
Breakfast ? Coffee ? Work ?

My next contest will be up tomorrow. And some new rules will be added since people seem to think I owe them something !

I DON'T !!!

Just a quick reminder :
My contest are made to be fun.
And I send to who I want to. And if you think of being a smartass think again !

In other words, don't play me !

**Kisses**

1 comment:

ohcurt said...

Completely and totally envious of the Dunkin' Donuts breakfast.
Not entirely envious of the people being smart asses, tho.
;-)

A Second Chance Around Archive