Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

March 9, 2011

Walk In My Shoes



www.youtube.com/asecondchancearound


Check out these awesome red patent leather shoes !!



Here's what you need to do,

to win them-



Go to my youtube video named:

Walk In My Shoes

& make a comment telling me (RED IS HOT)



And make sure you have an address for me to ship the package.



This contest will start today & end March Monday 14, 2011

At 8am.



The winner will be picked by me.



**Kisses**






































2 comments:

Bradley Wogsland said...

Odd sort of contest - what are the chances the winner shares your shoe size?

Unknown said...

Bradley Wogsland ... the same as if it were clothing and they receive it and it doesnt look right on them, the way it does in pictures. Plus they can always gift it to a friend or family member who it will fit and they will be happy.
Its not the contest material,
it is just the fun my subscribers on youtube have JUST INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE, I have been doing this since 2006, trust me i have given away a lot and every one is happy.

thanks for commenting : )

**Kisses**

A Second Chance Around Archive