Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

March 17, 2011

Wet & Wild !!

So I took a little trip to my local
www.Walgreens.com today just to pick up some chocolate, yes I needed some chocolate.
( Don't Judge Me ! )

And I happen to pass by the section of Wet & Wild.
Don't click away yet, I promise it's not the Wet & Wild of years ago. Not only have they been changing their packaging, but they have changed everything.

There products are even better now then before. And for the $.99 price they were pretty good.
Now they are even better.

From their foundations, eyeliners,lipsticks & yes even their nail polish.

I had to buy this beautiful red pictured below. All of their colors are amazing.



I have purchased a few of these and of course the eyeliner ;)

If you haven't purchased these products since you were a teenager, trust me you gonna b happy and for the price, not only are some things still $.99 cents but the ones that they did bring the price up on, is still a deal !

**Kisses**

No comments:

A Second Chance Around Archive