Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

March 7, 2011

LICK MY LIPS !



www.youtube.com/asecondchancearound



Check it out :


I have this Mac lipgloss I am giving away !!

All you have to do is comment on my video on youtube named - Lick my lips !!

and write ON THE COMMENTS

-


" I want that Mac Now !"


That's it !!


The contest will start today & end on Monday 21, 2011 at 8am..


Make sure when you enter you have a address where I can ship your package.


The day the contest is over I will take all the usernames that entered the contest and mix it in a hat. Then I will choose my winner.


Make sure you follow me on

Twitter - @ASECONDCHANCE


Youtube -

ASecondChanceAround


Blogger-

http://asecondchancearound-twitterme.blogspot.com


To know if you won !!!


**Kisses**



No comments:

A Second Chance Around Archive