Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

December 8, 2010

What A Day




What a beautiful day for a drive today.. It was around 63 degrees the sun was out and bright.
Life is funny, one day is so hard you wonder how you can go on.
Then another day turns out to be bright & sunny, and problems seem to drift away.
My mother has always shared little saying with me, so I will share one with you
" in 5 years will this matter ? "
And the truth is in most drama's of today it won't. So before you feel like the whole world is going to fall apart on you,
just remember there is someone who looks to you & you might not even know it..
And most important is tomorrow is always another day.
I'm sending you beautiful Karma.
So smile and take baby steps. I'm here if you need to talk.

- A Second Chance Around
**Kisses**

No comments:

A Second Chance Around Archive