Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

December 6, 2010

Bite Me !










Time for breakfast. I enjoy having this straight from the oven warm & toasty.

Cinnamon Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Peel and core the apples. Cut each one into slices and arrange the slices in a baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, combine the water with the flour, corn starch, & Butter Buds and stir until the dry ingredients are dissolved and not lumpy.
Add the brown sugar & cinnamon & stir until smooth.
4. Pour the cinnamon over the apple slices, cover the dish with foil, and bake for 40 minutes.
Stir the apples every 5 minutes.


- A Second Chance Around
**Kisses**

1 comment:

Marika said...

CoOl BlOg!!! :D
It's all red! My fave colour <3
(Well, my 2nd fave.
I love purple XD)

I have a fashion blog! Please visit, and I hope u follow me!

fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

A Second Chance Around Archive