Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

December 15, 2010

My Website Was Stolen...




My website for over 10 years has been
WWW.ASECONDCHANCEAROUND.COM

But today, I find out that not only was it stolen from me, but was done in such a way that I have no way of getting it back unless as YAHOO says " I take them to court "

Yahoo, I can't believe this is how you would treat loyal customers over 15 years.
And then try to pin the blame on us. What a way to help support your customers. I now have canceled all my websites that are connected with yahoo. My only website now is - web.mac.com/ASECONDCHANCEAROUND

So please be careful if receiving any emails from from my old website.
The only email I have is
ASecondChanceAround@gmail.com.
I am not giving up my name since a lot of you know how much my name means to me.

And if one day I'm lucky to get it back I will post a bulletin.

Thank you for reading !!


**Kisses**

No comments:

A Second Chance Around Archive