Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

February 16, 2011

Make My Eyes Beautiful !

















This is a pretty decent, natural mascara that doesn't go overboard with clumping or flaking. It gives a little volume and length, and I think this does just fine for my needs for an everyday mascara. I did get this in all the colors for eyes and I got what I paid for and after using it a couple of times, I have to say it is worth it.
Would I recommend it to the Glam Girls in love with drama eyes ?
Ummm No, That's not what this does. It says it will make your eyes color pop, its not going to make that happen.
I also wear contacts...no problem with this and no irritation. which I luv.
It's Cover Girl,
You can purchase this at any drug store or supermarket.

**Kisses**

No comments:

A Second Chance Around Archive