Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

September 11, 2010

Secret Scent !

#NewProduct
I purchased this bottle to test it out, and to my surprise I liked it.
I luv the smell of Cocoa Butter & this product really came across great. They have other scents but this one I like the best.
If you were deciding on buying this or not I say go for it.
I'm glad I did.
( and yes Chanel is still my FAVORITE ! )
But I'm always a shopaholic at heart.

http://www.secret.com/scented-deodorant.aspx



* I ( DO NOT ) work or get paid by any of these companies that I mention in my twitter, blogs & or videos. I purchase all their products or my friends do. I also do not receive any products from these company for free. I am a true believer of just enjoying the shopping and sharing what I find with my friends.

- A Second Chance Around
from my iPhone
**Kisses**

No comments:

A Second Chance Around Archive