Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

September 12, 2010

Hubby Is Such A Pita

Dear Hubby,
My Internet has not worked in a week. How many times do I have to tell you.. I need my Internet !
You are super Hot & Sexy for 90% of the day, but I need my Internet for the other 10% !!
STOP BEING A ( PITA ) & get It working !!!

Love Always
Wifey




- A Second Chance Around
from my iPhone
**Kisses**
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

A Second Chance Around Archive