Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

December 27, 2011

My Coin Purse

Today I just wanted to tell you about an amazing person I found on etsy !
Who creates beautiful custom made coin purses.


I have purchased a few of these and i can tell you that the quality is amazing.
I am so in luv with every piece I have purchased.
And decided to share them with you.


If you are looking for a beautiful coin purse PLEASE check out this site.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CottonTimes?ref=seller_info


Kiss Lips Coin Purse -  Cotton Fabric with Metal Frame (Red Heart Charm)
Kiss Your Heart Purse - Kiss Lips Cotton Fabric with Metal Frame & Bag Belt
Photos are from Cotton Times.

www.youtube.com/asecondchancearound

3 comments:

Cori Kesler said...

SUPER cute! Thanks for the tip and for supporting Etsy artists. xoxoxoxox

Unknown said...

Cori Kesler ... I ADORE THE ARTIST AT ESTY. THEY HAVE CREATED SOME BEAUTIFUL PIECES FOR ME : )

**KISSES**

Unknown said...

They are amazing ;) 

A Second Chance Around Archive