Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

July 8, 2011

My Home Was On Fire

I purchased these beautiful candles because I luv the smell and they last a long time.

Well as some of you may know I have been sick for a couple of days so I had to stay home.

And I'm very lucky I was home today, the photo below is a Febreze candle I use all the time.

Website:

http://www.febreze.com/en_US/homeCollection/febreze_home_collection_wooden_wick_candle.do

The new Febreze Wooden Wick Candle brings the ambiance and sound of a crackling fire indoors. Available in a variety of Febreze Home Collections scents, this comforting candle burns for up to 80 hours.






Now here is the ball of fire it turned out to be.
Thank god I didn't fall asleep and got up to use the bathroom.
I had my candle by the front door where its the only way in and out. I could have been in some serious trouble.

The soy had spread from the glass popping.




















Please if anyone out there is using these candles please be careful. I have used over 200 and this is the first time this has ever happened.

**Kisses**

Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

A Second Chance Around Archive