Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

June 9, 2011

Does Size Really Matter ?

So your on the road again, and need to pack your suitcase but don't want the hassle of dragging big curling irons and flat irons & etc ...

Well here you go, these are the mini to all those wonderful products you luv to use but hate to carry everywhere you go ! They also come with very cute carrying cases. Take a look below at the photos I snapped.

I really like these because of their size. The only draw back is a little more time to do your hair but very cool to have everything fit in your suitcase ;)

You can find these cute little products at your local drug store.
For me, I found them in WWW.WALGREENS.COM


















**Kisses**

1 comment:

Diana DeLaFuente said...

One of the best blow dryers I ever had was a travel one. I was never able to find the exact one again :(

A Second Chance Around Archive