Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

June 4, 2011

20 Things You Don't Know About Me.

1.
I am in awe of my husband everyday.
( even when he pisses me off )

2.
Walking is the only exercise I do.

3.
I can't tell a joke to save my life.

4.
I don't understand some people's idea of a cool car.

5.
I adore being a girly girl, but sometimes it gets annoying.

6.
I luv a sale, but it doesn't matter when it comes to Shoes !

7.
I luv to cuddle.

8.
I don't trust people easily.

9.
I love my memories of when my mom use to do my hair before school ;)

10.
I'm totally jealous of my husbands talents.
( and a few I could do without )

11.
I love and miss my brother & sister.

12.
I treasure my iPod.

13.
I have one regret in life, that only my husband knows about.

14.
I always have cravings for buttermilk pancakes.

15.
I'm handy with a hammer and bowling ball.

16.
I don't like reality shows.

17.
My favorite board game is Scrabble.

18.
I don't care for cheaters or liars.

19.
There are very few people who can give what I give.

20. I am a BITCH !

**Kisses**

2 comments:

Diana DeLaFuente said...

I knew about them all except #15 LOL

ohcurt said...

So what exactly does this bowling ball hammer game entail???

A Second Chance Around Archive