Share With Your Social Butterflies

SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES

October 21, 2010

In Need Of Support











Today's a great day. I'm in Central Florida collecting for
BRA RECYCLERS.
Here's my outfit for the day comfy & cute. Seeing how I needed support for everything I have done to get this ready, I see my suspenders being my second biggest support. Friends & Family being the first. Let me thank everyone for their support in this cause. I will be posting a blog later of the days events.
; )

Who are BRA RECYCLERS ?
They are a textile recycling company specializing in recycling used and unused bras. A portion of the bras collected is donated to deserving women in communities around the world. They are doing their part to impact the environment by delaying the amount of unused bras/textiles that go to our landfills, thus reducing the pressure on virgin resources.

What Types of Bras Are Needed?
Bras in good condition; Clasps and straps need to be functional
All sizes and styles of bras, especially larger-sized bras (38 and up)
Special needs bras, post breast surgery and maternity bras

Note: If bras are new please keep the tags on the bras. Recipients of the bras appreciate knowing the bras they are receiving are new.
Recovering and Recycling Your Bras
We make it easy for you to recover and recycle all of the old or new bras sitting in your lingerie drawers waiting to be worn by a deserving woman in your community.

Send all your bras to:

A Second Chance Around
P.O Box 1319
Hallandale, F.L 33008


Learn more,
http://brarecycling.com

- A Second Chance Around
**Kisses**

No comments:

A Second Chance Around Archive